- Report: Making Marketing Memorable The primary factor that drives decisions is memory. If you hope to guide buying decisions in your favor, your messages, your content, your stories, and the visuals you create must all be memorable enough to stick in people's minds. And that's exactly what you'll learn in this report.
▸ Customer Expansion
- Research Brief: Do Disruptive Messages Work for Customer Retention? Does the same disruptive messaging approach you might use for customer acquisition also work for customer retention? That's the question we put to the test in behavioral research, conducted with Dr. Zakary Tormala.
▸ Customer Acquisition
- Research Brief: A Case for Unconsidered Needs This behavioral research study was designed to test the effectiveness and persuasive impact of a messaging approach is based on Unconsidered Needs—that is, problem areas or missed opportunities that a buyer either doesn’t know about or hasn’t identified.
▸ Executive Conversations
- Report: Messaging for Executive Access Conventional wisdom says that if you want to talk with an executive, you need to offer up relevant case studies, ROI calculations, and quantified strategic results. That advice made sense 25 years ago, when you had limited access to executive decision-makers. But does it still hold up today?
- Report: Differentiating your Solutions in Highly Competitive Categories It’s no secret that in well-defined categories, many companies can solve the same problems with similar capabilities and pricing. How do you avoid the parity trap? Find out in this report.
▸ Buyer Enablement
- Report: The Neuroscience of Digital Content Your buyers are using digital content to discover, understand, and narrow their options before they make a buying decision. And while you can’t always control when or how they find your content, this research will help make sure they’ll remember you when they do.
▸ Inside Sales
- Research Brief: What Kind of Content Creates More Opportunities? Does including interactive content in your sales cadences create more engagement, interest, and, ultimately, pipeline? Frank Pinder, General Manager of DecisionLabs, led a field trial to compare how an interactive assessment performs against a traditional e-book in a sales development campaign.
▸ Training and Enablement
- Report: Can Virtual Training Be Better Than the Classroom? When it comes to creating lasting behavior change, most sales leaders assume that virtual sales training is just a pale imitation of the in-person classroom. But what if your virtual training program was as effective—if not more effective—than classroom training?